Saturday, July 16, 2016

Sun Daze

Cosmique Amour has been on hiatus for about half a year, and that's due to me basically getting my life fully on track, etc. Buuuuuut I finally have enough downtime and motivation to actually start blogging again. I actually really miss blogging, it is a fun hobby lol. And I've been doing it for about five years.

So- I'm back with this outfit I almost entirely thrifted! It's currently summer and like 95 degrees everyday, but that's no excuse not to wear velvet. Velvet and suede are my two favorite materials at the moment. I ventured off to New York last month and fell in love with the fashions there. And velvet and suede are the results. I'm also wearing my infamous jelly sandals as well, still in love with them.



Velvet top - Thrifted 
Shorts - Thrifted


Links



No comments:

Post a Comment