Monday, January 2, 2017

Hello 2017

Hellloooo!

First off- let me say how I promised I was going to blog "sooooo much" in 2016, and I only posted two things. That's hilarious. 2016 was honestly a wild year for me, and I didn't document it at all on here. I did document the entire year in video format, which you can watch on Youtube here. Basically, I went to NYC, and surrounded myself with much more inspiring and happier people. My fashion style has definitely changed quite a bit too, compared to all the outfits I have on Cosmique Amour at the moment. It's more refined and more what I would say me (alot more minimalism, and blacks). I turned seventeen in 2016, and accomplished alot of what I wanted to do, which is cool.

So here's the first ootd in 2017. It's not a winter outfit, because it's like 80 degrees right now, but that's whatever. I did this little shoot with my best friend, Amber. We thought her look was kinda like Stranger Things inspired-ish. And I'm sporting my usual high-waisted shorts, and this striped halter. I'm currently obsessed with these retro looking Adidas Original shell tops. I think the colorful ones are so fun to style and play with.





Halter - H&M
Shorts - Thrifted

Follow me wherelse:


No comments:

Post a Comment