Sunday, January 31, 2016

Where I'm Going

Hello 2016!

I realize I haven't been as active with Cosmique Amour as I used to be. And I totally apologize. Currently, I've been slaving away on my laptop creating a screenplay for a short film. December was  a rough month for me, and January was just a recovery month. School has been hectic and it's been hard to balance writing, with my extra curriculars. But definitely now, I feel I have enough time to begin fashion blogging again. NYFW is coming up and I'm extremely excited. I've been very focused on my film and I cannot wait to share the behind-the-scenes, etc. once I get production/principal photography rolling. I may start a Youtube channel in the near future, and post lookbooks, and short films on there, to coexist with Cosmique Amour. I'm not sure, but it may happen (:

My current obsessions have been:

  • 60's mod space-age fashion
  • indie-chill pop 
  • STAR WARS(!!!!!)


I have made a playlist with my current favorite songs of 2016, and I've been updating it with new sound findings. The playlist features songs from Sam Cooke and Zayn's Pillowtalk (swooning!!) It's also on Spotify , and I recommend playing it on shuffle. Greyson Chance has been my new music obsession, lately. I mean I've always liked him, but his new single "Afterlife" made me a bigger fan. I have a feeling 2016 will be huge for him, and I cannot wait to see what is in store.

So for today's outfit, I tried to keep it winter-y. Though, in Florida, we don't really get a winter. The lowest it has gotten is 50 degrees, (which is freezing to me). I'm really into the minimalist/black ensemble currently, so I wore this black crop top and high waisted pants. To add a pop of color, I threw on this embroidered burgundy cardigan.







LINKS






No comments:

Post a Comment