Friday, December 4, 2015

Wiped Out!

The Neighbourhood is probably one of my all time favorite bands, and they keep producing amazing records. 'Wiped Out!', in my opinion, is their best album. The whole vibe that comes off from it is so rad. The band is full of loving people, like Jesse, Zach, Mikey, along with the fan-base. The NBHD just entirely gives off good vibes that keep you mesmerized in their lyrics all day. 

- And that's primarily why I bought this shirt, (plus it was $10 on Black Friday, lol). 

For this outfit, I kept it comfy, and casual. I didn't feel like going all out, but I at least wanted to look decent. I styled my NBHD shirt with the comfiest black joggers, and added a pop of color with my thrifted red flannel. 




Top - Hot Topic
Joggers - H&M
Converse


Also!  I had the amazing opportunity to work with Sawyer Magazine again! I created a playlist (which can also be found on Spotify), and a mixed media art piece. You can read the new Sawyer Magazine issue here

And, now that it is December, I created a Winter Tunes Playlist which can alsoo be found on Spotify.  It's compiled of songs I currently like, along with the traditional Christmas jams. 

20 days til Christmaaaas!

xx

Tamsen


LINKS

1 comment: