Saturday, November 28, 2015

Pristine & Sixteen Skipper

Happy (Belated) Thanksgiving!

Though, it was only two days ago. And Black Friday was yesterday, but I did not buy much! (Only jeans and a t-shirt really.) Kinda funny, but I'm finally sixteen! My birthday was last Tuesday. I've been super duper duper busy, but I finally have found time to get back to writing.

Today's outfit is inspired by the warm Florida winters. I featured some of the foliage with it, when my gal pals and I went exploring. The weather is honestly changes so quickly. Days will start out at 60 degrees and then it jumps up to 80 within an hour. Shorts and sweaters are honestly the way to go during the fall to winter transition.




Sweater - F21 (sold out!!) 


About that painting..., I finally finished it! It took so long, but I eventually got it done. In total, it took about 14 hours. It is probably one of my favorites I've ever done. Marina and the Diamonds is such a huge inspiration for me, and I was determined not to ruin it (wow that reference though.) I used acrylic paint for basically the whole thing. For her purple outfit, I coated it with clear glittery nail polish. It's only noticeable in certain lights though. 


I'm glad to be back blogging (finally!)

LINKS


No comments:

Post a Comment