Tuesday, October 20, 2015

1-800-SPOOPYBLING

Can't you believe Halloween is in 13 days?! (how spooooooopy.) Spooptober is almost over :(

So, yesterday Drake released his Hotline Bling music video where he is in a turtleneck. The turtleneck has been a debated over piece, which I completely support whereas I have friends who dread it. I feel like Drake made a new breakthrough in fashion with it. Maybe a trend of turtlenecks will arise?

I thrifted this Kim Possible esque turtleneck top and paired it with my white high-waisted shorts. I felt the whole outfit looked a little empty so I kept it classy with pearls, and laidback with basketball shoes (because ball is life.) It unfortunately is not cold enough to wear full on knit sweaters, but comfortable enough to get away with this turtleneck.





Turtleneck - Thrifted


SO -- I've been super inspired with my art lately and I bought a ton of canvases and plan to paint on them all very soon. I begun this painting of Marina Diamandis last week. I haven't had time to finish it this week so hopefully I can get it done by next week and upload WIP photos, along with the finish product. The painting is of a photo from Marina's colorful album, FROOT. I've been listening to an abundant amount of Marina to get in the mood for painting, which is not surprising because Electra Heart is in my top ten of albums. 



The Neighbourhood has been releasing alot of good jams lately, so I leave this post with a Hallowen-esque song (Kinda, not really?) that is super duper good - R.I.P 2 My Youth 


xx

Tamsen


LINKS

No comments:

Post a Comment