Thursday, October 1, 2015

C'est la Beginning de Spoooooktober

After my month long hiatus, I am finally back with a bang. I am super duper sorry for my September hiatus! Life got in the way, and I wasn't able to blog at all. School has been loading me with piles upon piles of work and I had to take a break and actually catch up. I have a few exciting announcements along with some updates!

Fortunately, it's fall meaning I get to break out the sweaters and that opens new doors for outfits! Also, I was featured in Sawyer Magazine's October Issue which released today! A playlist and drawing I created is in the mag. Thank you so much to Sarah for allowing me to contribute! Definitely check it out because this issue is themed to the Wes Craven film, "Scream".

I'm very full of so many creative ideas, and I have a few projects in the work that I'm very excited to share very soon! Since it's October, I'll be featuring more special effects makeup on the blog too and hopefully doing a tutorial.

I apologize deeply for taking a month long hiatus without notice! But Cosmique Amour is back in order (:

xx

Tamsen





No comments:

Post a Comment