Sunday, August 25, 2013

Stencils & Spray-paint

8.25.13 // August 25, 2013

Okay, so recently, I've gotten into spray paint and stencils. After a bit of trial and error, I've actually created some stencils myself.

I've planned to begin a t-shirt line once all the quirks are worked out. Here's some of the stencils I've printed out and done.


Audrey Hepburn // Acrylic (sponged on) & Watercolors


Starfleet logo // acrylics (sponged on)

Spray-painted




Audrey Hepburn on black poster-board


Audrey Hepburn & Marilyn Monroe on shoe boxes

My Own Stencils 


Glimmer (my superhero) acrylic sponged onto watercolor paper


Icona Pop spray-painted onto black posterboard


A pretty faded Icona Pop spray-painted onto a navy blue cotton shirt 

More to come soon, hopefully! (: 






No comments:

Post a Comment