Saturday, August 17, 2013

Icona Pop Concert

So yesterday I went to the House of Blues to see Icona Pop. They did so good. Omg. That was the best concert ever. Period. Icona Pop, Sirah, & K Flay. I also love K Flay's dj, Noah. He was so rad.

K Flay decided to go crowd surfing during Icona Pop's performance and I dropped her and she kicked me in the head..... I was so shocked and I just stared at her on the ground til someone picked her up.

 

(K Flay performing)



Sirah killed it. She help made Bangarang with Skrillex and her rapping is sick.

  

(Sirah performing) 

Then came Aino & Caroline <3 they were amazing and that first beat they did was so cool for Good For You. They harmonized so well together.


(Shots of Caroline)

Aino spotted me in the crowd and smiled and waved which made me cry so much.

(Shots of Aino) 


(My favorite one)
(Icona Pop together) 

 (One rad shot of Aino)

Overall it was a super cool concert and I'd relive that night if I could. 

Post concert depression started the moment I left that building.















No comments:

Post a Comment