Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Mid-July Favorites

So, 

If you've known me forever, you probably know my favorite foods are McDonald's chicken nuggets (the only thing I'll eat from there.), New Zealand cheese baked Mac n cheese, and bread. (Mainly comfort food)

Being the obsessive girl I am, I decided to draw my love of chicken nuggets ----


Honestly I don't know why I drew this, or what went though my mind. But I really love it.

------------

I'm about a month into my braces and it's getting easy and I've lost quite some weight from the decrease of things I could eat. I've broken them twice (broken wire right now....) 

----------- 

I go back to school next month, also. I'm on my last year of middle school (ughhhh..) I really do not want to go back to school. I love learning, just not school. Blehhh


----------

Mid July favorites

Music// The Neighbourhood (Sweater Weather <33) 
         
             Paloma Faith (Upside Down)

             Safe & Sound - song 


Movies & TV// Sherlock (obvs)
                       Peppa Pig


Games & Apps// Stardom:Hollywood (iPad app) --

Dumb ways to die

Campus Life

Mystery Room





---------


So I hope you enjoyed that quick-ish blog update




Want more Tamii? Follow me on my other social networks! 

Tumblr- http://skyfalling-forever.tumblr.com
dA- tamiiforever.deviantart.com
Twitter- twitter.com/tamiiforever


No comments:

Post a Comment