Sunday, July 28, 2013

Cleaning, Stencils, & Samples

11:20 pm.....

I doubt anyone reads this blog anyway.



Today was "Cleaning Day" in my house hold, where we scrub the floors and toilets til we see our reflections (every 2 months?) 

My mom was going through her closet and found these super rad swim shorts // they don't feel like swim shorts though.... I pref. them as regular shorts !!


I spent a majority of the day blogging, and re watching Sherlock and Doctor Who, so I don't know if that counts as extra points in the Multi tasking world.

//////

I started taking my stencil art, and putting them on shirts, // which failed because the spray paint brand didn't work :(

Before


:( fail

///////

My mom got these shampoo and conditioner samples in the mail and I used them just now and my hair smells super good. I used all of the packet too. Hopefully it works. It's supposed to repair my damaged hair. 

And I got pretty damaged hair.




////



So yeah! That's an update of my day/sorta week (:



-Tamii <3333





Want more Tamii? Follow me on my other social networks! 

Tumblr- http://skyfalling-forever.tumblr.com
dA- tamiiforever.deviantart.com
Twitter- twitter.com/tamiiforever


No comments:

Post a Comment