Wednesday, April 1, 2015

More Issues Than Vogue

Apriiill Fools! March was a pretty good month to me, I joined Lookbook which was a highlight (: Let's hope April brings more good to us all. So today's outfit is one of my favorite shirts ever but it faded the first time I washed it which was a super bummer, but it's still wearable and cute.



Top: (similar)
Pants: (similar)
Sandals: Gift

ALSO, as it is April Fools-- here is what I did for my prank on my fam. I facepainted on a black eye, but obviously they never believed me because I do special effects makeup as a hobby.


So then I wasn't done yet. I got "mauled" by a bear haha. I used liquid latex and stippled it onto one ply toilet paper. Once it dried, I ripped it open with tweezers and just applied a butt-ton of facepaint. If you are to use liquid latex, please DO NOT put it on your eyebrows, unless you don't like your eyebrows y'know... Also, it stains clothes which sucks.
(my neighbor watched me take this.. & a million other selfies)

LINKS





No comments:

Post a Comment