Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Monochromatic

summer is almost here and i am so so excited, i have probabllyyy said this way too much now. the only mission now is to tackle all the exams and tests being thrown at me. Exams are quite atrocious and in my opinion: unnecessary.

This is a little off topic (okay, maybe alot.) But do you ever get the hiccups? I never ever get the hiccups, but my time has come. I absolutely dread them. The constant "hicc-ing" is a nuisance. It'd be nice where there was a remedy that was quick & instant. That'd be awesome.

Today was moderate temp (high 70s mid 80s) BUT super dreary and I decided to spruce things up and wear a cute Peter Pan collar with a cardigan. It was a blessing and a curse. Pros: for cold rooms. Cons: IT WAS RAINING. This has been a dear lesson to me: check the weather first.




Cardigan: (similar)

LINKS

No comments:

Post a Comment