Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Mid-February Favorites

Howdy guys! 

How have things been for you you lately? I've been super busy with school (that's the reason for little to no blog posts last week.) I'm back now and ready back get going. Now that it's about the middle of February, I have a whole bunch of things that I have come to love over the half month and here they are~

1.) Tinted Lip Products
I'm not a huge makeup wearer. The most I'll do in the morning is fill in my eyebrows. For Christmas, I got a huge makeup kit with a bunch of assorted bright lip colors so I've begun experimenting with those. Lipstick has quickly become a staple of my routine now. 

Here's a vibrant pink (on my very dark lips). 



2.) Jamming Tunes
I've always been into alternative/indie pop but I went further into trying to discover more artists because I didn't have that a wide variety (mainly Passion Pit, Foster the People, Lorde, Neon Trees, etc.) so I DIVED DEEPER INTO THE WORLD OF ALT. POP. I probably added at least thirty new songs to my Spotify playlists. 

My favorite songs for the month include;

Sadness Disease - Urban Cone.
Oceans - Coasts
The Bells - Lowell
Lights And Camera - Yuna (probably my favorite out of the 5) 

I also started listening to Childish Gambino's older albums. Because the Internet (along with Kauai) is my one true love when it comes to rap albums, but I knew if I loved Because the Internet, I'd adore his other works. "You See Me" is probably my favorite out of Camp. 


3.) JOGGERS & JELLIES
These two are my absolute faves (I'm sure there's some way you can style them together, right?) I have yet to own both, but I currently have my eyes on these magnificent jellies

Joggers have these loose, effortless look, but still look dressy and comfortable at the same time. Sporty and comfortable seems like the new rising trend with that classic edge added to it. Joggers look great with any athletic wear and definitely SANDALS. The high-rise sandals look really good with these. Plus a crop top and cardigan make the outfit perfect. 


Jellies were shoes I owned as a youngster in the 90's and I think they still look adorable today. I had probably every color in jelly sandals. The fact that they come in multiple colors is even better. These go good with dolly socks, and short combo.



Those are all my favorites for this mid-month! (: 

LINKS
twitter (I've changed my twitter!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment