Monday, February 2, 2015

3 Ways to Style A Blazer

Howdy! So one of my biggest challenges is styling a blazer. A blazer is a definite closet essential, and is seen as a professional clothing piece. I've taken upon the challenge to style it formally, and casually.





I tried to keep a casual yet not too formal look with this one. I took a graphic tee with some distressed boyfriend jeans and paired it with a black blazer. To add a pop of color in the outfit, I included these lemon yellow Converse. 


This look is definitely more dressy. Incorporating a white circle skirt, I used the blazer as my statement piece. The floral blazer stands out against the black top and skirt. For the shoes, I used these adorable Robin's egg blue.



The last look is dressy but casual. You could probably wear this look to a party, or a day out. I added a floral graphic tee with black high-waisted shorts with a black blazer. To make the look a little more playful I included these adorable clear sparkly jelly sandals with a gold watch. 


Links




No comments:

Post a Comment